Monday, November 1, 2010

Private Valentine

Sweet Valentine on All Souls Day. :))

Jessica Simpson at the Movie Cover
A snapshot of Megan Fox from Love the Way You Lie music video
Olesya as Kelsi Nielsen of HSM


Who would have thought, I never would have guessed either, nor wished, that I'd be spending the November 1, 2010 of my life with Private Megan Valentine. Only the last couple of hours of today, actually. But that does not make it any less great, I suppose.. And I suppose too that most of you do not know or at least have not heard anything about Ms Valentine. Well, she is the lead character from the flick "Major Movie Star" that was played by sexy singer-actress, Jessica Simpson. And I also found out, this has nothing to do with Jess, that Kelsi Nielsen (Olesya Rulin) of HSM was part of the movie: not a thought that she would look great as an army trainee. But of course, Jess was hotter. But not hot as hell like Megan FOX. :))

Anyway, the movie was about Ms Valentine and how she realized how to manage her own life through the US Army. You must all know that since she was a star, someone called "manager" basically manages her life. His manager in the movie always have the final say on what Valentine should wear, what interviews to attend, even which man to date; though Valentine said regarding the latter, unless that man is hot. Well, being an actress is quite hard. The people you mingle with will always doubt your being true. In Valentine's case, she had a harsh time trying to make her co-trainees believe that she was not faking her stay at the base since at the midpoint of her training, which was a major turning point, the major dilemma I assume, a write-up circulated across the nation which reached the camp eventually, saying she has been out of the movie scene since she entered the army to prepare for a demanding role in her next movie.  The article totally busted the bond she made inside the camp. Eventually, she was sent out from the training and incidentally too, her manager found out that the US Army had Valentine admitted to the base lacking one requirement, if my memory serves me right, a medical certificate or anything close, so she really had to go..


When she went out, she arranged her life and finally decided to manage it. Did I mention that her cousin took all her money and her uncle slept with her boyfriend? But all is good because the money was recovered from the sly cousin which was in a foreign land, I commend the security measures of the US, and she was able to get her house back. And the uncle? Well, he was fired by Valentine since he was her IDK, an employee I guess. I couldn't believe that the uncle reasoned out to Valentine, which was something like this: Yes I slept with him but I didn't love him. What a scumbag?! Valentine also fired her make-up artist and stylist. I don't know why I said this. But I hoped it made sense to you. Haha

In the end, she graduated from the army and was addressed Private Valentine. The movie was a funny chick-flick. Am I right in saying "chick-flick"? I do not know exactly what it means but I think, from what I'm hearing from my friends, it's good to go as a chick-flick. Anyway, while I was writing this one, I heard Private Jeter, another character in the movie, talking to a sergeant. Well, it seems that Private Valentine was not at all happy about our date. She's having another one with someone else. But who am I to own her? Besides, I can always tune in on HBO and see her. So it seems I have to scout its schedule.

Everyone, DROP and give me 10! IDK if you got the message. Very vague isn't it? Watch the movie while it lasts on Star Movies. Hindi to' kapareho ng Economics. When we demand, it doesn't follow that it would be supplied. Well, It might be but not as urgent as we want it to be. Movies on HBO and Star Movies are recycled and we just have to wait. And most of the time, too much waiting leaves us asking for something else. I suggest you to watch the movie. I loved the way how America's sweetheart screamed during their mock war. Ms Valentine was rather hilarious here. :))

And this was how my date with Private Valentine went out. To my surprise, I love too Olesya's character Petrovich especially when she fired to her commander, "Do I look like I'm gonna cry to you, Sergeant?" She was fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment