Saturday, November 6, 2010

I am not ambitious. But I just bought my own SB

Have you ever wondered how much will it cost you to have a franchise of SB? Especially if you're an SB afficionado, or just a die-hard fan probably, I am  quite sure that you must have thought of this great and rather ambitious dream at least once during your many stays at the coffee store.


Well, as for me, since I was that rich enough, I bought SB this afternoon for only P20.00. I am this rich or a little richer perhaps. Haha You might think that I've gone mad already, but seriously, I just did. You can ask my friends. Oh, they were all glad to see me buy SB. Except that SB actually meant "Stress Ball" instead of your "usual endearment" for Starbucks. :)) I know it's quite misleading but today, at least for this one post, SB means, stress ball.

Say with SB.
This morning was rather shivering. Not because of early mists and dewdrops while I was smoothly coasting to school, did not catch colds either along the rocky road, but of something else, a more eerie one I suppose. So I took some hundreds of steps to shake the nasty feeling off so I can return to the room calm and civil--and I was successful.


To make the long story short, I needed to relieve myself from this distress. I could have suffered heart attack any moment during that time. Exaggeration yet possible! But life must go on.. I cannot annihilate myself through intense self-explosion. And I shall spare that human's or humans' life/lives since I have not verified anything. My biases might seem true but they are not unless others confirm them to be so. I must be fair. I must. I am good; that, I would like to believe. So I just prayed for everything at Carmelite. Simply EVERYTHING. My studies, friends and family.. After church, that was when I bought my own SB. It was accident, really. I was looking for a health-related magazine which I never found on any of their mags shelves. Guess copies were sold out. The next thing I saw was the SB. I felt it on my hands first then things went rushing. Right then and there, I just looked the other side, since the cashier was so close to me that I did not have to make a move, got my thin black wallet out, plucked that folded P20-bill from the array of papers, and bought SB. That was the story. See, I am not ambitious.. Then I went to a pizzeria at Balibago and grabbed two of their other full meals. I became so happy after my feast.






Hungry??!! :))


Say and Chan look good together. :))
The photoshoot. Thanks to me. :))




Reng tigidig.. :))


Say enjoying her pastry. OBVIOUSLY. :))


Anyway, I just got home from SB yet again. The endearment now, okay? I was with my cousin Say, she has never missed any of our SB-dates, and, drum roll please, my other cousin, Chan, the one I spilled in my previous post to be the most fox-like, elusive one of all my visitors. She rarely, RARELY, goes home for the weekends. I sometimes think that she's actually locked inside a dungeon far, far away. And whenever she stays here at our house in Salapungan, her time even is very limited. The sorceress is so powerful.. Haha Nevertheless, I enjoyed her company, though she threw my SB (The ball now. Don't get confused.) straight to my face earlier, which quite hurt a bit. But all is well now. I even treated her quail eggs, eight pieces of them worth P20.00, before we went home. Well, you see, I realized that I just have started a P20-bill-out trend. Haha Perhaps that is the highest amount I can afford to give away. Huhu I hope to be super wealthy in the future. So I can buy them many quail eggs, maybe hundreds of them, oops, what is that foul smell? Haha Or I'd treat them many SBs. Tignan ku lang kung hindi sila magmukhang zombies. Haha Meanwhile, I was thankful that I bought a stress ball. With so much attachment to it, I even brought it with me in our date at Starbucks. :))

3 comments:

  1. Haha. Akala ko nung una Starbucks! :)) Ikaw nalang ang madalas nsa Starbucks..haha. Bonding kau neh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah.. :))

    vampire ako! grrr...

    hehe,, sbi mo ksi kuya nsa dungeon ako hehe..

    chanchan---

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Ang galeng nu B? Unga, lagi nalang nian ako walang pera.. T.T

    ReplyDelete