Friday, November 5, 2010

Cold Cash to Warm Hearts and Souls

Here I am again from SB. I realized that I have been lavishly existing for the last two to three days. I felt my pocket becoming lighter and lighter every 24 hours. Guilt is starting to consume me. But I will never let it do its thing. I became happy and contented. Breads will come back after all. Just one problem. IDK when. But all is still good. :))

I went there this morning maybe minutes before lunch and guess where have I gone this late evening, from there too, but now with my younger sister Kat and ever dearest cousin Say. Happy me! I would not sleep alone today and perhaps tomorrow too. My other cousin, Chan, the most elusive of the three, was not home that time and missed the fun, as usual.

Anyway, I already contracted, if such word exists, my cousin and sister to help me claim that SB 2011 Planner. I told them, or "required" them if they bitterly prefer that term, to save some of their weekly allowance enough to buy them a beverage at SB during our SB-date every weekend. Because I cannot treat them every time we go to SB. I'd be broke.. T.T Meanwhile, I started collecting stickers just today but I have no plans of missing the promo. Thank God that me and my friends still have more than a month to complete all 17 stickers. That's quite a fortune, at least for a poor kiddo like me. Haha
My sister Kat and my cousin Say

I had so much fun talking to my visitors, Kat and Say. Visitors because they usually spend their weekdays over their house in Xevera to attend their classes and they do come here in our old house in Salapungan very seldom. The conversation with them was surprisingly funny. I realized that both of them are coming into age. Kat is 13 while Say is turning 12 this December. Well, time flies so fast. Especially for girls: maturation is faster. In no time, I'd see them as young women. By that time, I am of older age. I will miss our childhood and adolescent moments. I am such a sentimental man. :))




Say, megtakap ka pa? :))

Mimingat kareng arung.. :))


Spend for your family because more often than not, in your get-togethers, it requires more than your time and effort.  But always think that wealth is not the only answer. Besides, your gatherings does not have to be extravagant. Just right.. But determining "just right" largely depends on you. Nevertheless, the more important thing is that you spent time together. It may never happen again skeptically. But I'm sure you'd be thankful still in the end that you have done it even just once or twice. Happy thoughts are still there to be remembered. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment